||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Turkish Wikipedia. (September 2013)|
16 May 1987 |
Bonomo was born in Izmir, Turkey to Sephardi Turkish family. At the age of 17, he began his official career as a vocal productionist in Istanbul. At the same time, Can went on with studying TV and cinema at the Istanbul Bilgi University with his programmes being aired on popular radio channels such as Number 1 FM, Radio101 and Radio Class. Then his radio programmes were followed by programmes in international TV channels such as MTV and Number One TV.'
In January, 2012, he was internally selected to represent Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku, Azerbaijan. In February 2012, Can revealed his song "Love Me Back" to the public. He placed seventh with the song at the contest's final competition on 26 May 2012.
- Şaşkın (2011)
- Bana Bir Saz Verin (2011)
- Meczup (2011)
- Love Me Back (2012)
- Ali Baba (2012)
- Başkan (2012)
- "2011 Golden Butterfly Television Awards" Best New Artist 
- "We Play". We Play. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- "Can Bonomo to represent Turkey at the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest". EuroVisionary. 2012-01-09. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
- "Yazmadıysa doğru değildir!". Medyatava. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- Ron Kampeas, "Turkish Jews celebrate country’s Eurovision pick, but singer would prefer quiet about his religion", Jewish Telegraphic Agency, January 17, 2012.
- "Can Bonomo to represent Turkey at the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest | Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku". EuroVisionary. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- "Yazmadıysa doğru değildir!". Medyatava. Retrieved 2012-01-27.
- "Turkey: "Love Me Back" revealed as Can Bonomo's song for Baku". Eurovision. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- "Altın Kelebek'ler sahiplerini buldu - Hürriyet Magazin Hattı". Hurriyet.com.tr. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
with "Live It Up"
|Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest
[to be determined]