Chang'an District, Shijiazhuang
Location of the county
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Chang'an District (simplified Chinese: 长安区; traditional Chinese: 長安區; pinyin: Cháng'ān Qū) is in the northeast of Shijiazhuang city. The area is 110.24 km2. There are 426,500 residents, among which 109,700 residents are farmers. The leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in China, North China Pharmaceutical Group Corp (NCPC) located in Chang'an District, Shijiazhang.
There are 8 subdistricts (街道) and 3 towns (镇) in the district.
List of subdistricts:
- Jianbei Subdistrict (建北街道)、Qingyuan Subdistrict (青园街道)、Guang'an Subdistrict (广安街道)、Yucai Subdistrict (育才街道)、Yuejin Subdistrict (跃进街道)、Hedong Subdistrict (河东街道)、Changfeng Subdistrict (长丰街道)、Tangu Subdistrict (谈固街道)
List of towns:
- 石家庄长安区 (in Chinese). Xingtai News. 10 December 2006. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "首页." Hebei Airlines. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "地址：河北省石家庄市长安区中山东路303号世贸广场酒店 邮编：050011"
- "Contact." World Trade Plaza Hotel. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "Address：China's hebei province shijiazhuang zhongshan road, number 303"
- "联系我们." World Trade Plaza Hotel. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "地 址：中国河北省石家庄市中山东路303号"
|This Shijiazhuang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|