Doggy Dogg World
|"Doggy Dogg World"|
|Single by Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring Tha Dogg Pound & The Dramatics|
|from the album Doggystyle|
|Released||June 26, 1994 (UK)|
|Genre||G-funk, R&B, West Coast hip hop, gangsta rap|
|Writer(s)||Delmar Drew Arnaud
Ricardo Emmanuel Brown
Cordazar Calvin Broadus
|Snoop Doggy Dogg singles chronology|
"Doggy Dogg World" is the third and final single from Snoop Doggy Dogg's debut album Doggystyle. It is the first European-only release with an American video TV-play. It features '70s era classic soul & R&B group The Dramatics, with guest rap verses from Kurupt and Daz Dillinger (Tha Dogg Pound), and chorus singing by background vocalist Nancy Fletcher. It samples Richard "Dimples" Fields' "If It Ain't One Thing, It's Another" from his 1982 album Mr. Look So Good.
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||32|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||25|
|US Radio Songs (Billboard)||46|
|US Hot Rap Songs (Billboard)||4|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||19|
- "Snoop Dogg Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for Snoop Dogg.
- "Snoop Dogg Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Radio Songs for Snoop Dogg.
- "Snoop Dogg Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Rap Songs for Snoop Dogg.
- "Snoop Dogg Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Rhythmic Songs for Snoop Dogg.
- Murder Was the Case at the Internet Movie Database
- Rap Samples FAQ
- Full lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics
|This hip hop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|