Trust the Crust
|Founded||College Station, Texas (1984)|
|Founder(s)||David Davydd Miller|
|Number of locations||50 (as of 2010[update])|
|Key people||Charles M. Thorp, Jr. (CEO)|
DoubleDave's Pizzaworks is a chain of pizza restaurants based in Austin, Texas. The first restaurant was founded by David Davydd Miller in College Station, TX in 1984. Charles M. Thorp, Jr. is the current CEO. In addition to several varieties of pizza the chain is famous for its 'Peproni Rolls'.
- Johnson, Daniel (2007-09-28). "DoubleDave's Pizzaworks coming to Abilene". Abilene Reporter-News. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "Double Dave's Pizza Works Inc.". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- "Aggie Bloodline". DoubleDave's Pizzaworks. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- Mosow, Erin (2004-07-23). "Second Helpings". Austin Chronicle. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- Junek, Greg (2004-07-12). "Double Dave's to open franchise in Tyler". Tyler Morning Telegraph. Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- Pennington, Tony (2007-06-10). "Having a HeyDay". The Norman Transcript. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|