|Born||Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood
August 7, 1993
Redding, California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Known for||Mrs. Eastwood & Company|
|Spouse(s)||Jordan Feldstein (m. 2013-13)|
|Parents||Clint Eastwood (father)
Frances Fisher (mother)
|Relatives||Kyle Eastwood (half-brother)
Scott Eastwood (half-brother)
Alison Eastwood (half-sister)
Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood (born August 7, 1993) formally known as Francesca Eastwood is an American actress, model, television personality and socialite. She is known for starring in Mrs. Eastwood & Company, the E! reality series that she shares with her family.
Francesca Fisher-Eastwood was born in Redding, California to actress Frances Fisher and actor Clint Eastwood. She has four paternal half-sisters—Kimber Tunis, Alison, Kathryn Reeves, and Morgan; and two paternal half-brothers, Kyle and Scott.
Eastwood first appeared on the reality television series Mrs. Eastwood & Company when it premiered on May 20, 2012. It focused on the lives of herself, her stepmother Dina Eastwood, and her half-sister Morgan Eastwood. During an episode, she and photographer Tyler Shields, her boyfriend at the time, were filmed burning and destroying a $100,000 Hermès Birkin bag during a photo shoot. This brought her death threats and other negative attention. But when asked about the controversy, Shields said "People spend 200k on an album cover, they spend millions on catering for movies, they spend money to create things--that is all I am doing with this."
In 2012, she and boyfriend Tyler Shields lived together in Los Angeles.
As of 2013, Eastwood resides in Los Angeles and attends University of Southern California. On November 17, 2013, Eastwood married Jordan Feldstein, Jonah Hill's brother, in a small ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada. On November 25, Eastwood filed for annulment from Feldstein after just over one week of marriage.
|1995||Stars Fell on Henrietta, TheThe Stars Fell on Henrietta||Mary Day|
|1999||True Crime||Kate Everett|
|2012||Mrs. Eastwood & Company||Herself||TV series (7 episodes)|
- "Francesca Ruth Eastwood". All Movie Guide via The New York Times. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- "Francesca Ruth Eastwood, Born 08/07/1993". California Birth Index. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Larson, Amy (16 December 2011). "Clint Eastwood's Family Shoots Reality Show". KSBW.com. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Watkins, Jade (28 May 2012). "Francesca Eastwood receives death threats after she and boyfriend Tyler Shields set fire to a $100,000 Hermes Birkin bag". Daily Mail. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Francesca Eastwood's Birkin Burning By Tyler Shields Is Highly Unpopular Move". Huffington Post. 29 May 2012. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Taglieri, Joe. "Francesca Eastwood Named Miss Golden Globe 2013". Patch.com. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Blumm, K.C. "Francesca Eastwood Marries Jordan Feldstein". People. Retrieved 23 November 2013.
- "Francesca Eastwood Getting Annulment After Marriage To Jonah Hill's Brother". Huffington Post. Retrieved 25 November 2013.