From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GP or .gp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gp or GP may refer to:
Business and media
- Georgia-Pacific LLC, a manufacturer and marketer of tissue, packaging, paper, pulp and building products
- Gestair's IATA airline designator
- Girard-Perregaux, a luxury brand of Swiss watches
- Gold Peak, a maker of the GP batteries and GP portable solar charger
- Göteborgs-Posten, a daily Swedish newspaper
- Grameenphone, a telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh
- Jeep, an automobile marque
- General Purpose (GP) tractor, a model of tractor built by Deere & Company (see List of John Deere tractors > GP tractor)
- Google+, a social media service by Google.
- General Partner
- Ganesan Prabhu, (B.Tech, MBA)(Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu)
Computing and video games
- Gameplanet (New Zealand), a New Zealand video game community
- GamePolitics.com, a blog about the politics of computer and video games
- GamePro, a monthly video game magazine
- Gangplank, a character from League of Legends
- Genetic programming, an algorithmic technique in computer science
- Geometric programming, an algorithmic technique in engineering and optimization
- Gigapixel image, a unit of computer graphic resolution
- Goal programming, a branch of multiple objective programming
- Gold Piece, currency in many role-playing games
- Grandparent post, a reference to the message two levels up in a threaded message board
- Guitar Pro, a music composing program
- Gurupa, Amazon.com's content delivery infrastructure
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, part of Microsoft Dynamics accounting software Great Plains
- PARI/GP, a computer algebra system
Science, geography, mathematics and medicine
- Gaussian process, a stochastic process that is associated with the Gaussian probability distribution
- General practitioner, in medicine, a term for a family physician
- Geometric progression, a sequence of numbers in mathematics
- Glans penis
- Glycerate 3-phosphate, a 3-carbon molecule
- Grants Pass, Oregon, a city in Southern Oregon
- Grand Prairie, Texas, a city in North Central Texas
- Gross profit, an accounting term
- Grosse Pointe, a place in Michigan
- Guadeloupe's international country code
- Guide Point, on Ordnance Survey maps
- Gutta percha, used in endodontic treatment to obturate root canals.
Sports, arts, and entertainment
- Gary Payton, 9-time NBA All-Star point guard, nicknamed "The Glove"
- A rating for films in the early 1970s, eventually changed to "PG" by the MPAA
- Games played, in sports statistics
- In music, GP (General pause or Grand pause) as a stave annotation denotes a rest for the entire orchestra in the middle of a piece.
- G. P., an Australian television medical drama series
- GP (album), the first solo album by Gram Parsons
- Grand Prix (disambiguation), French for "Grand Prize"
- Guinness Premiership, English rugby competition
- Gala Phenia, Photographer & Designer
- Garden path, a grammatically correct sentence that starts in such a way that the readers' most likely interpretation will be incorrect.
- Garnisonen i Porsanger, a military garrison
- Grande Puissance (French for "High Power"), original Belgian name for the Browning Hi-Power
- Great Pyrenees, a livestock guardian breed of dog
- Green party, a formally organized political party based on the principles of Green politics
- In the Unified Soil Classification System, poorly graded gravels
- The GP-25 or GP-30, series of Russian under-barrel grenade launchers
- L98A1 Cadet GP rifle
- Gay Pride, being proud of being homosexual
- Young Party (Genç Parti), Turkish political party
- Acronym for General Public
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.