Gjoa Haven Airport (IATA: YHK, ICAO: CYHK) is located 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) southwest of Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, Canada, and is operated by the government of Nunavut.
The airport is a single storey building and located next to several trailers. The runway and taxiways are gravel or dirt. The runway is not marked and other than a NDB lacks navigation aids.
Airlines and destinations
- ^ a b Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 29 May 2014 to 0901Z 24 July 2014
- ^ Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- ^ Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- ^ Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- ^ First Air interactive weather/route map