|Full name||Kamil Grosicki|
|Date of birth||8 June 1988|
|Place of birth||Szczecin, Poland|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2008||→ FC Sion (loan)||8||(2)|
|2009||→ Jagiellonia (loan)||13||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Grosicki began his career at Pogoń Szczecin. In 2007 he joined Legia, however, after a few months he requested a loan move due to personal problems. On 13 February 2008 it was announced that he would go on loan to Swiss side FC Sion until 31 December 2008. He played in eight matches, scoring two goals, during the second half of the 2007–08 season. At the start of the following season, he was dropped to the U-21 team by the club's new manager. He left the club a few months later.
In February 2009, Jagiellonia Białystok took Grosicki on loan until the end of the 2008–09 season, with the club also securing the right to buy him for 500,000 zloty. Grosicki signed a three-year contract with Jagiellonia which began in June 2009.
- 2x Polish Cup Winner (2008) with Legia Warsaw, and (2010) with Jagiellonia Białystok.
- 1x Polish SuperCup Winner (2010) with Jagiellonia Białystok.
- Polish league stats at 90minut.pl (Polish)
- Kamil Grosicki's national team stats on the website of the Polish Football Association (Polish)
- Player stats at transfermarkt.co.uk (English)
- Sivasspor was Kamil Grosicki Transfer (Turkish)