List of Yugoslav films
|Cinema of Yugoslavia|
|Lists of Yugoslav films|
For an alphabetical list of articles on Yugoslav films see Category:Yugoslav films.
Note that because of the impact of the World War II film production in the late 1940s was limited and didn't pick up really until after 1950. The following lists refer to films produced during the existence of SFR Yugoslavia.
- List of Yugoslav films of the 1950s
- List of Yugoslav films of the 1960s
- List of Yugoslav films of the 1970s
- List of Yugoslav films of the 1980s
In 1991 the breakup of Yugoslavia began. By 1992 four out of the six constituent republics had declared independence. The remaining two (Serbia and Montenegro) continued to be called Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in the period from 1992 to 2003. Hence films in this category were mainly produced in those two countries.
See also 
- List of Bosnia and Herzegovina films
- List of Croatian films
- List of Macedonian films
- List of Montenegrin films
- List of Serbian films
- List of Slovenian films