|No. 10 – MIA Academy|
|League||Georgian Super Liga|
June 2, 1984 |
Tuzla, SFR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||2.15 m (7 ft 1 in)|
|Listed weight||104 kg (229 lb)|
|NBA draft||2005 / Round: 2 / Pick: 43rd overall|
|Selected by the New Jersey Nets|
|2006–2007||New Jersey Nets|
|2011–2012||Red Star Belgrade|
Mile Ilić (Serbian: Миле Илић; born June 2, 1984) is a Serbian professional basketball player, formerly of the New Jersey Nets of the NBA. Ilić, a 2.15 m tall (7'1") center, was drafted by the Nets in 2005 as the 43rd overall pick, and began his rookie season in 2006-07.
The Nets signed Ilić on September 13, 2006, as a foreseeable future backup for countryman Nenad Krstić. On February 26, 2007 the Nets assigned him to the Colorado 14ers, their NBA Development League affiliate. Ilić thus became the first player that the Nets assigned to the D-League since instituting affiliate teams (prior to the 2005-06 NBA season).
On February 24, 2008, Ilić was signed by CB Bilbao Berri, team from the Spanish ACB. Hampered by the recovery process from a leg injury he only appeared in 10 games for the club averaging 5.6 points and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- HORNETS: Hornets Complete Deal With Nets
- Ilic, Harrington join Rostov, FIBA November 26, 2007
- ACB Bilbao signs Ilić
- I Mile Ilić u Kahasolu, MTS Mondo, July 28, 2008
- "Mile Ilić u Vojvodini (Serbian)". Novosti.rs. March 26, 2013.
- Mahram Tehran adds size with Mile Ilic
- "MIA Academy lands Mile Ilic". Eurobasket.com. 10 January 2014. Retrieved 23 January 2014.