National Register of Historic Places listings in Hocking County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hocking County, Ohio.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Hocking County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 13 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
Current listings 
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Davis Works||July 15, 1974||Southeastern quarter of Section 8, Town 11, Range 19
|Salt Creek Township|
|2||George Deffenbaugh Mound||July 15, 1974||Northeast of Laurelville
||Salt Creek Township|
|3||Haydenville Historic Town||March 20, 1973||Haydenville
|4||Hocking Valley Railway Historic District||May 5, 1988||Roughly between Bridge #494 in Logan and Bridge #629 in Nelsonville
||Falls Township, Green Township, Logan, and Starr Township||Extends into Athens County|
|5||Inter County Highway 360||December 20, 2002||Iles Rd., west of Logan
|6||Charles Worth James House||September 11, 1980||75 Hill St.
|7||Karshner Mound||July 15, 1974||Second terrace above Salt Creek
|Salt Creek Township|
|8||Logan City Hall||February 11, 1980||101 E. Main St.
|9||Logan Historic District||April 19, 2010||Roughly bounded by 2nd St., Spring St., Hill St., Keynes Dr., and Culver St.
|10||McCarthy-Blosser-Dillon Building||November 29, 1984||4 W. Main St.
|11||Edith Ross Mound||June 18, 1973||Address Restricted
||Salt Creek Township||Near Laurelville|
|12||Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church Complex||March 13, 1997||351 N. Market St.
|13||William H. Woodruff House||July 29, 1982||35330 Linton Rd., southeast of Logan
Former listing 
|||Site name||Image||Date listed/removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Ladies Comfort Station||Listed March 9, 1990, removed in 1999||S. Mulberry St.
See also 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: National Register of Historic Places in Hocking County, Ohio|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 19, 2013.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- Location derived from Thomas, Cyrus. Catalogue of Prehistoric Works East of the Rocky Mountains. Washington: GPO, 1891, 175. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"
- Location derived from its Federal Register notice; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"
- Location derived from Owen, Lorrie K., ed. Dictionary of Ohio Historic Places. Vol. 2. St. Clair Shores: Somerset, 1999, 776. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".