National Register of Historic Places listings in Union County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Union County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Union County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Within the triangle formed by Hillview Rd., Wolford-Maskill Rd., and State Route 4, northeast of Marysville
|Southwest of Irwin on State Route 161
|26953 North Lewisburg Rd., northeast of North Lewisburg
|3.5 miles southeast of downtown Marysville off U.S. Route 33
|5||Dr. David W. Henderson House||
|318 E. 5th St.
|6||Marysville Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Maple, Plum, 4th, and 7th Sts.
|7||Reed Covered Bridge||
|3.5 miles south of Marysville off State Route 38
||Darby Township||Collapsed in 1993|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Union County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 27, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Owen, Lorrie K., ed. Dictionary of Ohio Historic Places. Vol. 12 St. Clair Shores: Somerset, 1999, 1362.
- Gilchrist House, Ohio Historical Society, 2007. Accessed 2010-05-10.