Lapin at Fashion Week, NYC, February 2007
|Born||Nicole Miriam Lapin
March 7, 1984 
Los Angeles, California
|Education||Medill School of Journalism, Northwestern University|
|Agent||Creative Artists Agency|
|Notable credit(s)||CNN Anchor (May 2006-January 2010-October 2011 Present) CNBC Anchor (January 2010 - August–October 2011 )|
|Partner(s)||Michael G. Rubin|
Nicole Miriam Lapin (born March 7, 1984) is known for being an anchor on CNBC and CNN Live who regularly appeared on CNN Headline News, CNN, and CNN International. In January 2010, Lapin joined CNBC in New York as an anchor for Worldwide Exchange, joining CNBC Europe's Ross Westgate in London and CNBC Asia's Christine Tan in Singapore. She made her debut on that program February 1, 2010. In June 2010, she added the role co-anchoring The Kudlow Report from 7-8pm EST to her CNBC duties. Lapin also serves as a business and finance correspondent for Morning Joe on MSNBC  and The Today Show on NBC. In September 2012, it was announced that Lapin joined Bloomberg Television as a non-exclusive anchor and special correspondent. In September 2011, Lapin launched her own production company for accessible financial news, called "Nothing But Gold Productions."  Lapin founded the girls guide to finance called Recessionista, which served as the inspiration show on Ora TV, Carlos Slim and Larry King's network.  She regularly appears on CNN,  ABC News,  and Entertainment Tonight as an expert money commentator.
Life and career 
Lapin was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, the child of a scientist and a former beauty queen. Her family is Jewish and her mother is a former Miss Israel. Lapin became interested in journalism while watching coverage of the Gulf War on CNN, which her parents barred her from watching due to "the perceived negativity and carnage." Lapin got her first broadcast experience when she was in high school and worked as the news anchor for the Public-access television cable TV station. She studied at Harvard University and Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris  and graduated as from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, as the valedictorian of her class. Even though she took time off to work professionally, she was still the youngest in her class.
Lapin began her career as a correspondent at CBS Stations in South Dakota and Kentucky. She also served as an investigative "I-Team" reporter for KPSP-LP in Palm Springs, California. There, she reported live from San Quentin Prison during the execution of Stanley Williams. Lapin also worked as a reporter on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for First Business network in Chicago.
She joined CNN in May 2006, becoming one of the youngest anchors in the network's history. She has anchored major events like the Virginia Tech massacre, Israel-Hezbollah conflict, and the 2008 Presidential election. In 2007, she created an interview series at CNN called "Young People Who Rock" where she talks with people under the age of 30 who are doing remarkable things. In 2009, Lapin reported on location in Los Angeles during Michael Jackson's memorial service. She also interviewed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger one-on-one during California's budget crisis. Currently, she is a CNBC anchor on the only globally aired show. For CNBC, she interviews CEOs and politicians daily. Lapin reported extensively in-the-field on the fiscal woes of the U.S. States  with a series called "States of Pain"  and followed the renaissance of the "Made in America" movement, highlighting its effect on the global economy.
Lapin also contributes to NBC affiliate stations across the country with business updates, including KNBC in Los Angeles and WNBC in New York. She became the first "crossover" example of the NBCUniversal-Comcast deal by contributing to The Golf Channel's "Morning Drive" program.
Lapin served an ambassador for the Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation, and created a chat series called "Being Smart is Cool" that "educates terminally ill children on global issues". She currently serves as a "smile ambassador," with Jessica Simpson, for Operation Smile. Lapin also serves as an ambassador for Points of Light  and launched a birthday campaign with The United Nation's "Girl Up" initiative.
Lapin launched her own charity, "Lost Girls," in 2011 to offer young women with career clothing and advice.
Personal life 
Lapin is reportedly single, according to LA Confidential Magazine, although she has been romantically linked to Twitter founder Jack Dorsey. She was quoted in Men's Health (magazine) saying she looks for manners and life experience in a potential mate. In 2011, she was named by The New York Observer as New York's #1 Bachelorette. Recently, she has been linked to GSI Commerce founder and CEO Michael Rubin.
- Nicole Lapin | Derober.com
- Rebecca Brown (2007-10), Woman of Power:Nicole Lapin, 944
- CAA Speakers - NICOLE LAPIN
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905-1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. Searchable at http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/39461
- Kim Siegelson (2008-03), Nicole Lapin: Rebel in the Newsroom, Powergirls Magazine
- Alice Lee Tebo (2007-07), Look Who's Talking, Atlantan
- Eric Steuer (2007-06-26). "CNN.com's Nicole Lapin Talks Up Citizen Journalists". Wired. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- John Carney (2010-01-12). "CNBC Hires Former CNN Anchor Nicole Lapin For Worldwide Exchange". Businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02. Text " January 12, 2010, 1:01 PM " ignored (help); Text " 8,098 " ignored (help); Text " 7 " ignored (help)
- NicoleLapinCNBC (2010-11-17). "CNBC's Nicole Lapin on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" 11-17-10". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "TODAY Video Player". Today.msnbc.msn.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Deadline Hollywood (2012-09-04). "Former CNBC Anchor Nicole Lapin Back on the Business Beat at Bloomberg". Deadlinehollywood.com.
- Posted: 2:40 AM, September 8, 2011 (2011-09-08). "Nicole Lapin leaves CNBC to start her own production company Nothing But Gold". NYPOST.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- CNN. "CNN Morning News".
- ABC News. "ABC "At Work with Tory Johnson"".
- CBS Distribution. ""The Insider"".
- Dave Rossman (2007-10), One Degree Closer to Nicole Lapin, Six Degrees
- "de beste bron van informatie over biographicon. Deze website is te koop!". biographicon.com. 2011-01-02. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Allan Madrid (2005-04-27). "7 students receive a total of 9 prizes in annual national writing competition". The Daily Northwestern. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- CBS 2 Palm Springs - Local Man: Wants Clemency for Williams
- "Nicole Lapin Speaker Bio Find booking agent contact to book top speakers bureau and celebrities". Allamericanspeakers.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Nicole Lapin anchoring Michael Jackson Memorial". Nicole Lapin.net. 2009-07-08. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- [dead link]
- "Nicole Lapin becomes CNBC anchor of Worldwide Exchange". Nicole Lapin.net. 2010-01-12. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "News Headlines". Cnbc.com. 2010-10-29. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Nicole Lapin: States of Pain". Huffingtonpost.com. 2011-03-23. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Nicole Lapin: Made (Kinda) in America". Huffingtonpost.com. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Morning Drive: CNBC’s Nicole Lapin does the DOW Dance | Golf TV – Golf News, Videos and Lessons". Golftv.ws. 2011-02-04. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Nicole Lapin". Operation Smile. 2011-11-28. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Points of Light Institute Tribute Social Media Ambassadors | Points of Light Institute". Pointsoflight.org. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Girl Up | United Nations Foundation | Uniting Girls to Change the World:". Globalproblems-globalsolutions.org. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Joe Weisenthal (2011-09-08). "CNBC's Nicole Lapin Reveals Her "New Chapter"". Businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02. Text " September 8, 2011, 6:26 AM " ignored (help); Text " 5,228 " ignored (help); Text " 12 " ignored (help)
- All Things CNN: Odds and Ends
- ELIZA Magazine
- :: Power Girls ::
- "Power 30 Under 30". Power30under30.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "The 83rd Annual Academy Awards速 - Yahoo! Movies". Oscars.movies.yahoo.com. 1969-12-31. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Lara Morgenson (2007-10), The Black Book 2007, LA Confidential Magazine
- [dead link]
- The Editor. "The Free Agent List: 2011′s 50 Media Power Bachelorettes | The New York Observer". Observer.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "News Headlines". Cnbc.com. 2011-10-05. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "One-On-One with Nicole Lapin". Traceypepper.com. 1999-02-22. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Nicole Lapin In VegNews 20 Under 30". Vegetarianstar.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Joe Weisenthal (2010-11-17). "Were CNBC Anchor Nicole Lapin And Prince William's Fiancée Separated At Birth?". Businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02. Text " November 17, 2010, 8:40 AM " ignored (help); Text " 2,257 " ignored (help); Text " 7 " ignored (help)
- "Nicole Lapin & Kate Middleton Separated At Birth? | Celebrity News & Pictures". Celebsource.org. 2010-11-22. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Nicole Lapin|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Nicole Lapin|