Barbara Underhill and Paul Martini, 29 March 1983.
|Full name||Paul Lloyd Martini|
|Born||November 2, 1960|
|Skating club||Granite Club
Paul Lloyd Martini (born on November 2, 1960 in Weston, Ontario) is a Canadian pair skater. With partner Barbara Underhill, he is the 1979-1983 Canadian national champion, the 1984 World champion, and the 1978 World Junior champion. They represented Canada at the 1980 Winter Olympics, where they placed 9th, and at the 1984 Winter Olympics, where they placed 7th.
|Winter Olympic Games||9th||7th|
|World Junior Championships||1st|
|Canadian Championships||1st J.||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st|
|Prize of Moscow News||5th|
|Ennia Challenge Cup||5th||1st|
|Coupe des Alpes||1st|
|J. = Junior level|
- Sports-reference profile
- "Skate Canada Results Book - Volume 1 - 1896 - 1973" (PDF). Skate Canada.
- "Skate Canada Results Book - Volume 2 - 1974 - current" (PDF). Skate Canada.
- "Canadian National Championships Medallists" (PDF). Skate Canada.
- "World Figure Skating Championships Results: Pairs Medalists" (PDF). International Skating Union.
- "World Junior Figure Skating Championships Results: Pairs Medalists" (PDF). International Skating Union.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Paul Martini.|
|This article about a Canadian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|