Pond Inlet Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Pond Inlet Airport|
|IATA: YIO – ICAO: CYIO
– WMO: 71095
|Operator||Government of Nunavut|
|Location||Pond Inlet, Nunavut|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||202 ft / 62 m|
|Sources: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada.
Airlines and destinations
|Canadian North||Clyde River, Igloolik, Iqaluit|
|First Air||Clyde River, Iqaluit|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- First Air interactive weather/route map
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Pond Inlet Airport from Nav Canada as available.
- : Website with local Pond Inlet airport information
|This article about an airport in Nunavut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|