|Launched||September 3, 2005|
|Owned by||Telenet (Belgium) (Liberty Global)|
|Picture format||576i (PAL) 16:9
|Sister channel(s)||Sporting Telenet|
|Telenet (Belgium)||Channel 300 (Prime Star HD)
Channel 301 (Prime Star +1)
Channel 302 (Prime Action)
Channel 303 (Prime Family)
Channel 304 (Prime Fezztival)
Channel 305 (Prime Series)
Channel 306 (Prime Star)
Prime is a Belgian premium television service owned by Telenet, the Belgian content division of Liberty Global. Prime launched together with its sister service Sporting Telenet on September 3, 2005 and replaced the Canal+ Flanders television channels. The service offers multiple film channels with Belgian and international productions many of which are television premières.
- Prime Star: Main Flagship Channel
- Prime Action: Second channel focuses on thriller, action, and horror films.
- Prime Family: Third channel which focusses on family and children films.
- Prime Fezztival: Fourth channel which focuses mostly on arthouse films.
- Prime Series: Fifth channel which focuses mostly on television series.
- Prime Star HD: High-definition simulcast of Prime Star.
- Prime Star +1: Timeshift version of the main channel.
- Prime à la carte: A Video On Demand-service that provides selected content from all the above channels on an on-demand basis.
- prime.be (Dutch)
- "8. Wat gebeurt er met Canal+?". Nieuwsblad.be. July 9, 2005. (Dutch)