R803 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- R803: Summerhill - Parnell Street, Dublin
- Between its junction with R105 at Annesley Bridge Road and its junction with N1 at O'Connell Street Upper via Fairview Strand, Ballybough Road, Summerhill Parade, Summerhill and Parnell Street all in the city of Dublin
- between its junction with N1 at Parnell Square West and its junction with R804 at Bolton Street via Parnell Street, Ryder's Row and Capel Street all in the city of Dublin.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). (HTML file). Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. (PDF file). Retrieved 2010-08-09.
|This Irish road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|