R810 road (Ireland)
|Length:||7.3 km (4.5 mi)|
It begins near the Coombe and goes west until it becomes Tyrconnell Road, when it turns southwest. Shortly afterwards, when it crosses the Grand Canal, it becomes the Naas Road and continues southwest to the M50 motorway, at the Red Cow interchange, where it becomes the N7.
- R810: Cornmarket - Inchicore, Dublin
- Between its junction with R108 at Bridge Street in the city of Dublin and its junction with R110 at Long Mile Road in the county of South Dublin via Cornmarket, Thomas Street West, James Street, Mount Brown, Old Kilmainham, Emmett Road, Tyrconnell Road and Naas Road in the city of Dublin; and Naas Road in the county of South Dublin.
The road is 7.3 kilometres (4.5 mi) long. 
- Map of the route of R810, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-07.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). (HTML file). Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. (PDF file). Retrieved 2010-08-09.