Rouvray-Catillon is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A village of farming and associated light industry situated by the banks of the Andelle river in the Pays de Bray at the junction of the D61, D13 and the D118 roads, some 20 miles (32 km) northeast of Rouen.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- The eighteenth-century church of St. Martin.
- The church of Notre-Dame, dating from the eighteenth century.
- A museum in a 16th-century manorhouse.
- A seventeenth-century château.
- The chapel of St. Samson, dating from the nineteenth century.