Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc is a small farming and light industrial town in the Pays de Caux, situated some 8 miles (13 km) east of Le Havre, at the junction of the D34 and D6015 roads.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
Tramway station of Saint Romain
- The eighteenth-century church
- Ruins of the chateau of Robert.
- The chateau of Grosmesnil.
- A fifteenth-century manorhouse.
- The Franco-Prussian War memorial.
- A sixteenth-century stone cross.
- The fifteenth-century porch of the old hospital.
- A Protestant church, dating from the nineteenth century.