||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2012)|
Since 1992, Salina Turda has been a halotherapy center and a popular tourist attraction.
Inside the salt mine the temperature remains constant at a 10–12 °C (50–54 °F) all the time, at any time of the year. Humidity in the air remains constant, too, at about 75-80%.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Turda Salt Mine.|
- Official site
- (Romanian)Turda Salt Mine Photos
- (Romanian)Turda Salt Mine Wallpapers
- (German) Eine Reise ins goldene Land Rumäniens
- (Romanian)Informatii utile
- "Atractii turistice, Salina Turda" (in Romanian). Retrieved 2012-06-16.