|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Supsup at a mall show in General Santos City, October 2012
|Born||Shamcey Gurrea Supsup
May 16, 1986
|Hometown||General Santos City|
|Alma mater||University of the Philippines Diliman|
|Height||5 ft 7.25 in (1.71 m)|
|Title(s)||Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2011|
|Binibining Pilipinas 2011
(Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2011)
Miss Universe 2011
|Spouse||Lloyd Lee (m. 2013)|
Supsup moved with her family to General Santos City when she was three years old, where she was raised primarily by her father while her mother worked overseas. Before studying in Manila, she helped her father on a farm. She came first in the Philippines' national examination for architects in June 2010 with board rating of 86.60%.
Supsup obtained her Architecture degree from the University of the Philippines Diliman, graduating with magna cum laude. She had been a valedictorian in grade school and salutatorian in high school.
Binibining Pilipinas 2011
Supsup entered the Binibining Pilipinas 2011 pageant and won the title of Miss Universe-Philippines during the coronation night held at the Araneta Coliseum on April 10, 2011, gaining the right to represent the Philippines at Miss Universe 2011.
Miss Universe 2011
After being crowned Miss Universe-Philippines, Supsup was selected to be one of the Hurados (or judges) in the talent show It's Showtime in 2011. After appearing on 18 episodes, Supsup left her seat to pursue preparations for her then-upcoming participation in Miss Universe 2011.
On September 12, 2011, Supsup was placed fourth in the pageant. Her success and popularity led to her return on It's Showtime as an occasional guest co-host, often filling in for Anne Curtis. She also hosted the pre-pageant special of the Binibining Pilipinas 2012 pageant.
On November 28, 2012, it was announced that the Miss Universe Organization had invited Supsup to join the Miss Universe 2012 team as the host of the web coverage for the 2012 pageant. Her web series via missuniverse.com was called "On-the-Scene with Shamcey".
On December 29, 2013, Supsup married longtime boyfriend Lloyd Lee.
- "Shamcey Supsup". BBPilipinas. Retrieved April 15, 2011.
- (September 13, 2011) Fast Facts about Shamcey Supsup, ABS-CBNnews.com
- "Top 10 Passers of the June 2011 Architecture Board Exam Results". PRC Board Exam Results. June 15, 2011. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- "Coronation Night". Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Incorporated (BPCI). Retrieved April 13, 2011.
- Hermogenes, Danica (September 13, 2011). "Angola’s Leila Lopes crowned Miss Universe 2011; Philippines’ Supsup is 3rd runner-up". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Associated Press. Retrieved September 15, 2011.
- "Shamcey to host web coverage of Miss Universe". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 12/01/2012.
- "Shamcey tries resto for garlic lovers". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 05/04/2013.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Universe 3rd Runner-Up
|Binibining Pilipinas- Universe