|Manufacturer||Stern Pinball / Steve Ritchie Productions|
|Release date||June 2007|
|System||Stern S.A.M. System|
|Designer(s)||Designer: Steve Ritchie
Programmers: Lyman Sheats
Artwork: Kevin O'Connor, Mark Galvez, Margaret Hudson, Marc Schoenberg
Mechanics: John Rotharmel, Mike Redoble, Rob Blakeman
Music / Sound: Dave Thiel
Your goal is to defeat the villains from all three movies: Green Goblin from Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus from Spider-Man 2, Sandman and Venom from Spider-Man 3. Once you defeat all four villains, you'll experience Battle Royale!
- Doctor Octopus' magnet that simulates a "Fusion Malfunction" by holding the ball.
- Green Goblin hovering on his glider above Pumpkin Bomb targets.
- Venom's ramp that quickly feeds the ball back to the left flipper.
- Sandman's whirlwind of targets and a motor 3-bank at the center of the playfield; and a whole lot of amazing multi-ball action.
J. K. Simmons, the actor who played J. Jonah Jameson in the Spider-Man movies also recorded additional lines of custom speech appropriate for the pinball game, such as "Extra ball", "Jackpot", and "Hey, kid, you just won a free game."
H: 56"; W: 31"; D: 31"; 275 lb (125 kg).
H: 75.5"; W: 27"; D: 55"; 250 lb (110 kg).
- Game Details
- Spider-Man Playfield Shot Map #1
- Spider-Man Playfield Shot Map #2
- Spider-Man Playfield Shot Map #3
- Spider-Man Playfield Shot Map #4
- Steve Ritchie says, “Many hours have gone into the making of SPIDER-MAN pinball machine. Lyman Sheats has created a set of elegant yet simple rules that anyone can learn in a few plays. SPIDER-MAN pinball is a game of speed, flow and constant action and excitement. Lyman and I have always wanted to make a SPIDER-MAN pinball game since forever, and it contains the best work and ideas of many people who work at Stern Pinball. We are extremely pleased with the results, and we think you will be, too!”
- Spider-Man_ Pinball Machines from Stern Pinball, Inc.
- The Internet Pinball Database Presents Spider-Man
- Pinball News