|Full name||Stefanos Kapino|
|Date of birth||18 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Athens, Greece|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Kapino began football in the youth system of the amateur club Aetos based in Korydallos, Piraeus. Although he was firstly approached by Olympiakos scouts, and even trained with the team for two and a half months, Panathinaikos were the ones to secure his signature in June 2007 for a fee of €17,000.
On 17 September 2011, during a Superleague match vs. Atromitos, he made his debut for the men's team, coming in as a substitute after his teammate Orestis Karnezis was sent off. With that appearance, he became the youngest goalkeeper to ever play for Panathinaikos, at the age of 17 years, 6 months and 9 days.
On 15 November 2011, at the age of 17 years and 241 days, he made his debut for the men's national team in a friendly match against Romania, thus setting a new record for the youngest player ever to represent Greece at men's level.
Kapino was also eligible to play for Albania because he's of Albanian ethnicity but he stated that he wanted to play only for the Greek national team.
- As of 24 November 2013 
|Club||Season||SuperLeague||Greek Cup||Champions League||Europa League||Total|
- As of 14 April 2012 
|Greece national team|
- "Stefanos Kapino profile". uefa.com.
- Livaniou, Savvas (19 September 2011). ""Είναι ένα όνειρο στα 17 σου" ("It is a dream for a 17-year-old")". Eleftherotypia (in Greek).
- Nikolopoulos, Nikos; Giamas, Tasos; Giannakoulopoulos Georgios (3 June 2007). "Από το Μίνι στην Παιανία (From "Mini" to Paiania)". Athlitiki Echo (in Greek). p. 20.
- ""Ο Ολυμπιακός τον είχε σίγουρο" ("Olympiakos had him for sure")" (in Greek). Gazzetta.gr. 22 November 2011.
- "Εχει το μπόι να σταθεί στο ύψος των περιστάσεων (Able to cope with expectations)" (in Greek). Ethnos. 21 November 2011.
- "Greece’s next goalkeeping hero: Stefanos Kapino". The Independent. 20 November 2011.
- Papantonopoulou, Vassiliki (4 November 2011). "Greece sizing up new UEFA EURO 2012 options". Athens: uefa.com.
- "Romania end Greece's 17 match unbeaten run in friendly". The Guardian. 15 November 2011.
- "Stefanos Kapino profile". Soccerway. Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- Stefanos Kapino at National-Football-Teams.com