||This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (October 2013)|
|Founded||Mandaluyong, Philippines June 1995|
|Key people||Lisa Gokongwei-Cheng
|Divisions||Summit Digital, Summit OOH, Summit Live!, Summit Books, Hand.Interactive, Inc.|
Summit Media is the leading consumer magazine publisher in the Philippines. The first issue was on June 1995, for the magazine Preview. It was a successful publication launch which brought about the rise of other magazines titles for the different Filipino lifestyles. Some of these are Candy for the young Filipino girls and Yes! for the Philippine entertainment fans.
Summit Media is privately owned by Lisa Gokongwei-Cheng, the daughter of famous Filipino business tycoon John Gokongwei. It has expanded to publishing specialized magazines for top companies and distinguished occasions in the Philippines. It also has started publishing short books designed for the Filipino readers.
Summit Media publishes the following titles: Candy, Cosmopolitan Philippines, Disney's Princess, Elle Decoration Philippines,Entrepreneur Philippines, Esquire Philippines, FHM Philippines, Good Housekeeping Philippines, K-Zone, Men's Health Philippines, Pop Fiction, Preview, Real Living, Running Philippines, Smart Parenting, Top Gear Philippines, Total Girl Philippines, Town & Country Philippines, Women's Health Philippines, YES!, Yummy, and MyProperty.ph. It also operates its web-exclusive sites such as FemaleNetwork.com, StyleBible.ph, Techie.com.ph, Philippine Entertainment Portal (PEP.ph) and SPOT.ph (joint ventures with GMA NMI).
In the latest survey conducted by Nielsen Media Research among 500 men and women aged 12 years old and above on their favorite monthly magazines. Eight magazines from Summit Media made it in the Top 10.
Its different magazine titles are printed to copies that run over 100,000. It has been cited in different prominent online magazines in the Philippines such as Philippine Business Magazine and Eventsite.
List of Magazines published by Summit Media
- Yes! Magazine
A local showbiz-oriented magazine was launched in 2000.
- Preview Magazine
A local female magazine.
- Candy Magazine
A female teen-oriented lifestyle magazine.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine Philippines
A female fashion magazine.
- Enterpreneur Magazine
A business enterpreneurship magazine.
- Real Living Magazine
A house designing lifestyle magazine
- Men's Health Magazine Philippines
A health magazine for men.
- Women's Health Magazine Philippines
A health magazine for women.
- Good Dog Philippines
A pet magazine for all pet lovers was launched in 2013.
- Good Housekeeping Philippines
A housekeeping for mom's magazine.
- FHM Magazine Philippines
A sexy men's lifestyle magazine for all men.
- Esquire Magazine Philippines
A latest men's fashion & lifestyle magazine was launched in 2011.
- National Geographic For Kids Philippines
A newest informative magazine for kids inspired by National Geographic was launched in 2013.
- Top Gear Magazine Philippines
A number # 1 car magazine for all car and all other auto enthusiasts was launched in 2004.
- Smart Parenting
A parents oriented lifestyle magazine
- Disney's Princesses
A female kids story magazine from Disney.
- K-Zone Magazine
A kids magazine for all ages launched in 2002.
- Total Girl Magazine
An all girl kids magazine.
- Town & Country Magazine Philippines
A lifestyle town magazine.
- Yummy Magazine
A food magazine
- Running Magazine Philippines
A latest running sports magazine since launched in 2011.
A real estate magazine since launched in 2014.
- Games Master Philippines
A 1st video game monthly magazine was launched in 2002 and closed around 2009.
List of Books published by Summit Media, Inc.
- 12 Steps To Quitting AJ
- 548 Heartbeats
- A and D
- A Hundred Days With You
- A Place in Time — Book 1
- A Place in Time: Take Two (also known as Take Two: A Place in Time — Book 2)
- Accidentally in Love With A Gangster
- AFGITMOLFM: Part One — Euphoria
- Akin Ka (published under Sizzle)
- Almost Married
- Ang Boyfriend Kong Artista
- Avah Maldita
- A Wife's Cry: Part One (published under Sizzle)
- Between Dinner & The Morning After
- Bitter Endings: Top 100 Patama Notes From FemaleNetwork.Com
- Boyfriend Corp. (Part One and Part Two)
- Bridal Shower
- Drama Queen
- Everything I Need To Know About Love, I Learned From Papa Jack
- Everything I Need To Know About Moving On, I Learned From Papa Jack
- Every Girls Guide Series
- He's Dating The Ice Princess
- Fairy Tale Fail
- Fan Girl
- Filthy, Rich Bitch
- Finding Cinderella
- For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser
- From This Day Forward
- Girl Meets World
- I Saw The Sign
- Intern: Goddest Of Love
- Love Will Find A Way (Part One and Part Two)
- Love Your Enemies
- Mapapansin Kaya?
- Mission Impossible: Seducing Drake Palma
- Melting Miss Frost's Heart
- Monsters University
- Mr. Maniac Meets Ms. Pervert
- Mr. Write
- Montello High: School Of Gangsters
- Must Date The Playboy
- My Imaginary Ex
- No Boyfriend Since Birth
- One Crazy Summer
- One Direction
- Operation: Break The Casanova's Heart
- Playboy's Baby: Part One
- Queen Of The Clueless
- Revenge Ni Miss Piggy
- Secretly Married
- Special Section
- She's Dating the Gangster
- SPOT: Top 10 Everything Food Lists
- SPOT: Top 10 Everything Food Lists 2014
- Table For Two
- Taylor Swift
- Teen Clash: Boys vs. Girls
- That Kind Of Guy
- The Bachelor
- The Best Of Chico & Delamar's Top 10 Morning Rush Vol's 1 & 2
- The Best Of This Is A Crazy Planet Book 1 and 2
- The Bet
- The Boy Next Door (Part One and Two)
- The Break-Up Diaries
- The Despicable Guy
- The Four Bad Boys and Me: Part One
- Though Love
- Three Words, Eight Letters: Say It And I'm Yours
- Top 100's Kilig Post
- Tricia Gosingtian: 150 Style Essentials For Every Girl
- Unlucky I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend
- Vince's Life
- Vince's Life The Next Chapter
- Vince's Life The Wedding
- Wander Girl
- What's In Your Heart?
- Who Stole My Magic?
- Summit Media: the leading magazine publisher in the Philippines
- ShopCrazy.com.ph | Your Online Shopping Guide
- Every Filipina Teen's Best-est Friend Online | Candymag.com
- "Esquire gears up to become the ultimate guide for modern Filipino men". Summit Media. 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-10-06.
- Nielsen Media Research
- Philippine Entertainment Portal | Features | Summit magazines top Nielsen Media Research survey as readers' favorites
- PhilippineBusiness.com.ph: The Magazine
- A. Event Planning and Management | Corporate and Event Organizers | Summit Media | The First Online Event Resource Directory in the Philippines
- "Summit Books ventures into erotic romance with new imprint Sizzle". Summit Media. August 20, 2014. Retrieved September 5, 2014.