Trailways of New York
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2007)|
Trailways of New York Van Hool C2045-L #72063, operating Schedule #709 from Oneonta to NYC, departs New Paltz village.
|Slogan||We're Going Places|
|Headquarters||499-507 Hurley Avenue
Hurley, New York 12443
|Locale||New York State|
|Service area||New York State except for areas served by Short Line Bus and Butler Motor Transit|
|Service type||Intercity coach service
|Alliance||Trailways Transportation System
Greyhound Lines (interline partner)
Short Line Bus (interline partner)
Pine Hill Trailways
New York Trailways
|Chief executive||Eugene J. Berardi|
Trailways of New York is a bus company in New York operating under the Adirondack Trailways, Pine Hill Trailways, and New York Trailways brands, primarily along the Albany to Buffalo corridor. (The registered operating companies for those brands are Adirondack Transit Lines Inc., Pine Hill-Kingston Bus Corp., and Passenger Bus Corp.) The company provides service to numerous destinations throughout the state of New York and also into the provinces of Quebec and Ontario, some of which is provided by interline agreements with Greyhound Lines and Greyhound Canada. Affiliated with the Trailways Transportation System, it also offers connections with Academy Bus, Lakefront Lines, Martz Trailways, Orléans Express, Peter Pan Bus Lines and Susquehanna Trailways.
Trailways New York utilizes the following models in its fleet:
- Motor Coach Industries 102-D3, J4500, and D4505
- Prevost XL-II LeMirage, H3-40, H3-41, and H3-45
- Van Hool C2045
 Cities serviced
Main cities and towns serviced are:
- Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, Geneseo, Glens Falls, Hempstead, Kingston, NY, Longueuil, Montreal, Mount Morris, Nanuet, New Paltz, New York City, Oneonta, Phoenicia, Plattsburgh, Queens Village, Rochester, Rosendale, Saratoga, Schenectady, Syracuse, Toronto, Utica, Watertown, White Plains, Woodstock.
This separately-branded service operates between the New Yorker Hotel in Manhattan and the Royal York Hotel in Toronto (hence Neon, from Ne w York - On tario). Initially it was a limited-stop discount service, only calling at key cities such as Syracuse and Buffalo en route, that began on May 29, 2008, but it now makes a variety of other stops. It is a joint service with Greyhound Lines and Greyhound Canada.
 See also
- Greyhound Lines - competing and interline carrier throughout New York State
- Short Line Bus - competing and interline carrier in the Southern Tier region
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Trailways of New York|