Uhaul Car Share
"An alternative to car ownership"
|Area served||30 and growing|
UhaulCarShare (formerly "UCareShare") is a for-profit carsharing service offered by U-Haul in nearly 40 cities in the United States. Those with a Uhaul Car Share membership may have use of a car, billable by the hour or by the day. However, use is generally limited to three days at a time. Most often, Uhaul Car Share vehicles are operated in communities with colleges and/or universities nearby. "The goal of [Uhaul] Car Share is to give people an alternative to owning second and third cars, and to increase the use of public transit."
- "U Car Share Gets Overhauled; New Name: "UhaulCarShare"—Same Great Rates!" (Press release). PR Newswire. 12 Aug 2011. Retrieved 2 Aug 2013.
- "uhaulcareshare.com". Retrieved 22 Dec 2012.
- "Frequently asked questions". Retrieved 22 Dec 2012.
- Forester, Anne (18 Aug 2009). "U Car Share offers Utahns a new way to get around town". ksl.com (Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret Digital Media). Retrieved 2 Aug 2009.
- Blanco, Sebastian (24 Jul 2007). "UHaul enters the car-sharing system with U Car Share". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 22 Dec 2012.
- Heath, Thomas (31 Oct 2007). "UHaul enters the car-sharing system with U Car Share/". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 22 Dec 2012.
|This transport corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|