From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wolfenstein (video game))
Wolfenstein may refer to:
- Wolfenstein, a rock formation in Germany
- Alfred Wolfenstein (1888-1945), German poet (de:Alfred Wolfenstein)
- Eugene Victor Wolfenstein (1940-2010), distinguished social theorist, practicing psychoanalyst and a professor of Political Science at University of California, Los Angeles
- Lincoln Wolfenstein (b. 1923), American physicist
- Wolfenstein (series), includes:
- Castle Wolfenstein, a computer game released in 1981 by Muse Software.
- Beyond Castle Wolfenstein, the sequel for the above game, released in 1984.
- Wolfenstein 3D, a computer game released in 1992 by id Software.
- Wolfenstein 3D: Spear of Destiny, the prequel for the above game, released in 1992.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein, a computer game released in 2001.
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, a free multiplayer game based on Return to Castle Wolfenstein, released in 2003.
- Wolfenstein (2009 video game), the sequel to 2001's Return to Castle Wolfenstein, released in 2009 by Activision.
- Wolfenstein: The New Order, by MachineGames, a 2014 first person shooter.
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, the prequel for the above game, released in 2015.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (film), a movie based on the Wolfenstein series, current production status is unknown.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wolfenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.