For the Tuscarawas County community of the same name, see Zoar, Ohio
Zoar is an unincorporated community in northern Hamilton Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States. It is located on the 3C Highway about one mile east of Hopkinsville and three miles west of Morrow in Virginia Military District Military Survey 1546. It was one of the earliest settlements of Hamilton Township, founded before 1847.
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- Robert Brenner. Maineville, Ohio, History: 100 Years as an Incorporated Town, 1850-1950. Cincinnati: John S. Swift, 1950.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0-89933-281-1
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.
Coordinates: 39°21′03″N 84°11′30″W / 39.35083°N 84.19167°W