1934 Copa del Rey
||214 (3.75 per match)
The 1934 Copa del Rey (known at that time as the President of the Republic's Cup) was the 34th edition of the Copa del Rey, the Spanish football cup competition.
The competition started on March 11 and concluded on May 6 with the final, held at the Montjuïc Stadium in Barcelona. Madrid won their 6th title.
As in the previous tournaments, the teams qualified through the Regional Championships:
- Asturias (2): Oviedo FC, Sporting de Gijón
- Balearic Islands (1): CD Constancia
- Canary Islands (1): CD Tenerife
- Cantabria (1): Racing de Santander
- Catalonia (3): FC Barcelona, CD Español, CD Sabadell
- Galicia (3): Club Celta, Deportivo La Coruña, Racing Ferrol
- Gipuzkoa–Navarre–Aragon (4): Donostia FC, CD Logroño, CA Osasuna, Zaragoza FC
- Murcia (2): Murcia FC, Hércules FC
- Northern Africa (1): Ceuta Sport
- Center-South Region (4): Madrid FC, Athletic Madrid, Sevilla FC, Betis Balompié
- West Region (1): Club Recreativo Onuba
- Valencia (2): Valencia FC, Levante FC
- Biscay (3): Athletic Bilbao, Baracaldo FC, Arenas Club
Round of 32
The first leg was played on March 11. The second leg was played on March 18.
Athletic Bilbao, Madrid FC, Oviedo FC and Donostia FC received a bye.
Round of 16
The first leg was played on March 25. The second leg was played on April 1.
The first leg was played on April 8. The second leg was played on April 15.
The first leg was played on April 22. The second leg was played on April 29.
Jose Vilanova 11 Goals