1930 Copa del Rey
||Athletic Bilbao (10th title)
||245 (3.89 per match)
The Copa del Rey 1930 (known at that time as King Alfonso XIII's Cup) was the 30th edition of the Copa del Rey, the Spanish football cup competition.
The competition started on April 6, 1930 and concluded on June 1, 1930 with thefinal, held at the Montjuïch Stadium in Barcelona. Athletic Bilbao won their tenth title.
- Andalusia: Sevilla FC, Real Betis
- Aragon: Iberia SC, Patria Aragón
- Asturias: Real Oviedo, Sporting de Gijón
- Balearic Islands: CD Alfonso XIII
- Canary Islands: Real Club Victoria
- Cantabria: Racing de Santander, Gimnástica de Torrelavega
- Castile and León: Cultural y Deportiva Leonesa, Real Valladolid
- Catalonia: FC Barcelona, CD Europa, RCD Español
- Extremadura: CD Don Benito
- Galicia: Celta de Vigo, Racing de Ferrol
- Gipuzkoa: Real Unión, Real Sociedad, CA Osasuna
- Murcia: Real Murcia, Cartagena FC
- Center Region: Real Madrid, Athletic Madrid, Racing de Madrid
- Valencia: Valencia CF, CD Castellón
- Biscay: Athletic Bilbao, CD Alavés, Arenas de Guecho
Round of 32
The first leg was played on April 6. The second leg was played on April 13.
Real Betis received a bye.
Round of 16
The first leg was played on April 20. The second leg was played on April 27.
The first leg was played on May 4. The second leg was played on May 11.
The first leg was played on May 18. The second leg was played on May 25.
Played on May 27 in Zaragoza.
- ^ Played on April 15 in Barcelona.
- ^ a b Played on April 15 in Madrid.