55th Mobile Command and Control Squadron
|55th Mobile Command and Control Squadron|
55th Mobile Command and Control Squadron emblem
|Branch||United States Air Force|
|Type||Command and Control|
|Part of||ACC/55th Wing|
|Garrison/HQ||Offutt AFB, Nebraska|
|Motto||IMPERIUM REGIMEN COMPITI|
Personnel of the 55 MCCS were trained in their primary specialty, in addition to vital expeditionary capabilities that ensure survival.
Blue and yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air Force personnel.
- 55th Mobile Command and Control Squadron (1 July 1994-30 September 2006)
- Lt Col John J. Jordan (2000–2002)
- Maj. Karen Hibbard (2005-2006)
- Lt Col Ronald J. Hefner (1997-1999)
- Mobile Consolidated Command Center (1998–Present),
- Single Channel Anti-Jam Manpower (SCAMP) terminals
- Air Force Outstanding Unit Award
- 1 July 1994-31 July 1995
- 1 June 1997-31 May 1999
- 1 June 1999-31 May 2001
- 1 June 2002-31 May 2004
- 1 June 2004-31 May 2006
- 4th Command and Control Squadron
- 153d Command and Control Squadron
- 721st Mobile Command and Control Squadron
- Air Force Link: "Command, control squadron inactivates at Offutt AFB," 29 Sep 2006 Archived 14 May 2009 at WebCite
- Rogers, Brian (2005). United States Air Force Unit Designations Since 1978. Ian Allen Publishing. ISBN 978-1-85780-197-2.
- USAFE Public Affairs: Col John J. Jordan Official Biography Archived 14 May 2009 at WebCite
- AFCA Intercom: "Diversity Ensures Squadron is Ready 2 Roll," May 2005
- Globalsecurity.org: "CINC Mobile Alternate Headquarters (CMAH)"