Mandi in 2014
|Full name||Aïssa Mandi|
|Date of birth||22 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Châlons-en-Champagne, France|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Center back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:41, 14 July 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14:05, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
Aïssa Mandi (Arabic: عيسى ماندي; born 22 October 1991) is a professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Betis and the Algeria national team. Mainly a right back, he can also play as a central defender.
While he was also eligible to play for France, Mandi decided to play for Algeria and made his debut for them on 5 March 2014 in a 2–0 victory over Slovenia. He was one of the revelations of the Algerian national football team during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Mandi scored his first goal for Algeria in a 3–3 away draw to Ethiopia during qualification for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
- As of matches played on 26 July 2019
|Algeria national team|
- Scores and results list Algeria's goal tally first.
|1.||29 March 2016||Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||Ethiopia||2–2||3–3||2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil: List of players: Algeria" (PDF). FIFA. 14 July 2014. p. 1. Retrieved 11 May 2019.
- Real Betis profile
- Así juega Aïssa Mandi‚ sevilla.eldesmarque.com, 29 June 2016
- LFP.fr - Ligue de Football Professionnel - Ligue 2 - Saison 2010/2011 - 4ème journée - Havre AC / Stade de Reims
- "Paris St-Germain 3-0 Reims". BBC Sport. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Real Betis signs Aïssa Mandi for the next five seasons". Real Betis. 30 June 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-08-17. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- La Fiche de Aissa MANDI Archived September 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Youcef K (April 2, 2012). "Mandi : "Je veux jouer pour l'équipe d'Algérie"" (in French). Le Buteur. Archived from the original on July 11, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- Aïssa Mandi at National-Football-Teams.com
- "A. Mandi". Soccerway. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- "Algeria hold on against Senegal to win Afcon". BBC Sport. 19 July 2019.