Mandi in 2014
|Date of birth||22 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Châlons-en-Champagne, France|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07 January 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2 June 2016
Aïssa Mandi (Arabic: عيسى ماندي; born 22 October 1991) is an Algerian football player who currently plays for Spanish club Real Betis and the Algeria national team. Mainly a right back, he can also play as a central defender.
While he was also eligible to play for France, Mandi decided to play for Algeria and made his debut for them on 5 March 2014 in a 2-0 victory over Slovenia. He was one of the revelations of the Algerian national football team during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Mandi scored his first goal for Algeria in a 3-3 away draw to Ethiopia during qualification for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
- Scores and results list Algeria's goal tally first.
|1.||29 March 2016||Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||Ethiopia||2–2||3–3||2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- Así juega Aïssa Mandi‚ sevilla.eldesmarque.com, 29 June 2016
- LFP.fr - Ligue de Football Professionnel - Ligue 2 - Saison 2010/2011 - 4ème journée - Havre AC / Stade de Reims
- "Paris St-Germain 3-0 Reims". BBC Sport. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Real Betis signs Aïssa Mandi for the next five seasons". Real Betis. 30 June 2016. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "A. Mandi". Soccerway. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- La Fiche de Aissa MANDI Archived September 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Youcef K (April 2, 2012). "Mandi : "Je veux jouer pour l'équipe d'Algérie"" (in French). Le Buteur. Archived from the original on July 11, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2012.