Shibli holds a Ph.D. from the University of East London in Media and Cultural Studies. Her dissertation is titled Visual Terror: A Study of the Visual Compositions of the 9/11 Attacks and Major Attacks in the 'War on Terror' by British and French Television Networks.
- Touch (مساس), Clockroot Books, Northampton, MA, 2010, ISBN 9781566568074
- We are all equally far from love (كلنا بعيد بذات المقدار عن الحب), Clockroot Books, Northampton, MA, 2012, ISBN 9781566568630
- 'Keep your eye on the wall: Palestinian landscapes, Saqi Books, London, 2013, ISBN 9780863567599
Shibli has received the Young Writer’s Award–Palestine by the A. M. Qattan Foundation for both her novels Touch and We are all equally far from love. She was named as one of the Beirut39, a group of 39 Arab writers under the age of 40 chosen through a contest organised by Banipal magazine and the Hay Festival.
-  (Kulturaustausch. Zeitschrift für internationale Persepktiven)
- "Adania Shibli". The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Pen America http://worldvoices.pen.org/user/%206880. Missing or empty
- Adania Shibli Archived 2016-08-05 at the Wayback Machine(clockroot books)
-  research open access repository
- Adania Shibli(Arab Women Writers)