Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top
|Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top|
|Publisher(s)||Software Toolworks, Inc.|
If the player does well, then the final challenge is to take on Al Unser, Jr. in the final event at Vancouver. This race uses the Molson Indy Vancouver as a final test of the player's skills. The player can also practice every stage of the game except the final stage. Go-kart racing involves regional action in the United States of America while snowmobiles provide challenge for the game's simulated winter months. Competing in the stock cars of the IROC is considered to be gaining experience for the faster and lighter open wheel vehicles of the Indy league.
Game progress is saved using passwords.
- "Composer information". SNESMusic.org. Retrieved 2012-01-17.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-05-21.
- "Basic game summary". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-10-30.
- "Rating summary". SNES Central. Retrieved 2012-04-23.
- ""Little Al" Unser Races to the Top". GamePro (65). IDG. December 1994. p. 194.
- "Password summary". allgame. Retrieved 2012-10-01.