|Full name||Ali Ahamada|
|Date of birth||19 August 1991|
|Place of birth||Martigues, France|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:26, 22 November 2015 (UTC).
Ali Ahamada (born 19 August 1991 in Martigues) is a Comorian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Turkish club Kayserispor in Süper Lig. He made his professional debut on 20 February 2011 appearing against Rennes appearing as a substitute for the injured Marc Vidal. In his eight starts in the 2010–11 season, Ahamada recorded six clean sheets, notably against Lens, Lyon, Bordeaux, and Lorient. In the 2011–12 season, Ahamada opened the campaign as the team's first-choice goalkeeper. He recorded ten clean sheets in the team's first 19 matches of the season.
On 22 September 2012 he scored the 2-2 goal in a league game at home to Rennes by heading in the ball in stoppage time (95mins).
Ahamada is born in France to parents of Comorian descent. He was a French youth national. In March 2016, Ahamada was called up to the Comoros national football team and made his debut in a historic 1-0 win over Botswana for 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification.
(Correct as of 27 May 2013)
|Club||Season||League||Cup[nb 1]||Europe[nb 2]||Total|
- "Toulouse v. Rennes Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 20 February 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Lens v. Toulouse Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 12 March 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Toulouse v. Lyon Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 1 May 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Lorient v. Toulouse Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 7 May 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2011.