Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aloo may refer to:
- Aloo, a South Asian term for potatoes, found in the names of a number of dishes:
- Aloo gobi, potatoes and cauliflower
- Aloo gosht, potatoes and meat in shorba gravy
- Dum aloo, fried potatoes with gravy
- Saag aloo, fried potatoes with spinach (palak) or fenugreek (methi) curry
- Aloo mutter, potatoes and peas in tomato gravy
- Aloo pie, a fried pastry filled with potatoes and vegetables
- Aloo paratha, an unleavened bread stuffed with mashed potatoes
- Aloo (name), a feminine given name of Parsi origin
- Aloo Jal Chibber, Indian politician from Maharashtra
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aloo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.