Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aloo may refer to:
- Aloo, a South Asian term for potatoes, found in the names of a number of dishes:
- Aloo gobi, potatoes and cauliflower
- Aloo gosht, potatoes and meat in shorba gravy
- Dum aloo, fried potatoes with gravy
- Saag aloo, fried potatoes with spinach (palak) or fenugreek (methi) curry
- Aloo mutter, potatoes and peas in tomato gravy
- Aloo pie, a fried pastry filled with potatoes and vegetables
- Aloo paratha, an unleavened bread stuffed with mashed potatoes
- Aloo (name), a feminine given name of Parsi origin
- Aloo Jal Chibber, Indian politician from Maharashtra
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aloo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.