Amarpatan (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
Amarpatan Vidhan Sabha constituency (Hindi: अमरपाटन विधान सभा निर्वाचन क्षेत्र) is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency came into existence in 1951, as one of the 48 Vidhan Sabha constituencies of the erstwhile Vindhya Pradesh state.
Amarpatan (constituency number 66) is one of the 7 Vidhan Sabha constituencies located in Satna district. This constituency covers the entire Ramnagar tehsil, Amarpatan nagar panchayat and part of Amarpatan tehsil of the district.
Members of Legislative Assembly
As a constituency of Vindhya Pradesh:
As a constituency of Madhya Pradesh:
- 1957: Ramhit Gupta, Bharatiya Jana Sangh
- 1962: Gulsher Ahmad, Indian National Congress
- 1967: Ramhit Gupta, Bharatiya Jana Sangh
- 1972: Gulsher Ahmad, Indian National Congress
- 1977: Ramhit Gupta, Janata Party
- 1980: Rajendra Kumar Singh, Indian National Congress (I)
- 1985: Ramhit Gupta, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 1990: Ramhit Gupta, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 1993: Rajendra Kumar Singh, Indian National Congress
- 1998: Shivmohan Singh, Indian National Congress
- 2003: Rajendra Kumar Singh, Indian National Congress
- 2008: Ramkhelawan Patel, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2013: Rajendra Kumar Singh, Indian national Congress
- "District/Assembly List". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Statistical Report on General Election, 1951 to the Legislative Assembly of Vindhya Pradesh". Election Commission of India website. p. 5.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008". The Election Commission of India. pp. 232, 250.
- "Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha General Elections - 2008 (in Hindi)". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Retrieved 1 March 2011.