Analogue Nt mini
|Product family||Analogue Nt|
|Type||Home video game console|
|Release date||January 25, 2017|
|Media||Game cartridges, SD card|
|CPU||Altera Cyclone V|
|Display||HDMI (1080p, 720p, 480p), Analog (RGB, Component, S-video & composite)|
|Sound||48kHz, 16-bit, digital and analog|
|Connectivity||NES-style controller ports (4), USB, Famicom expansion port, Famicom microphone input, HDMI output, Analog video output, Analog audio output (RCA)|
The Analogue Nt mini is an FPGA-based aftermarket Nintendo Entertainment System and Famicom designed and manufactured by Seattle based company Analogue, Inc. Distinct from the original Analogue Nt, the Nt mini is designed around an FPGA. 
With features such as 1080p HDMI, analog video (RGB, Component, S-Video, & Composite), analog audio (48kHz 16-bit), original NES-style controller ports, a Famicom expansion port, a Famicom microphone input, the Nt mini works with all NES, Famicom, Famicom Disk System cartridges and accessories from Nintendo's 8Bit era. Like the original Analogue Nt, the Nt mini's enclosure is a solid aluminum unibody enclosure manufactured from 6061 aluminum. It is 20% smaller than the original Nt.
An alternative "Jailbroken" firmware for the Nt mini was "'unofficially'" released on February 3, 2017, by Analogue's lead Electrical Engineer, Kevin Horton. Kevtris had spent nearly 20 years reverse engineering over twenty 8Bit video game systems and implemented them into FPGA "core's". An FPGA "core" is not software emulation, but hardware simulation. With the Jailbreak firmware, the Nt mini is capable of simulating a NES/Famicom, Sega Master System, Game Gear, Colecovision, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Supervision, Gamate, Game King, Channel F, Arcadia 2001, Creativision, Adventure Vision, Videobrain, Odyssey^2, and the RCA Studio 2.
- "Analogue Nt mini – Analogue". www.analogue.co. Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- "The powerful and expensive Analogue Nt mini is the NES Classic's arch-rival". Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- Webster, Andrew (26 January 2017). "The Analogue Nt mini NES supports Game Genie cheat codes, controller hotkeys, and more". The Verge. Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- "FPGA Based Videogame System - Page 42 - Classic Gaming General". Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- "FPGA Based Videogame System". Retrieved 27 December 2017.