Andy Hay (rowing)
|Birth name||Andrew Gerald Ogilvie Hay|
|Born||18 February 1964|
At the 1982 World Rowing Championships at Rotsee, Switzerland, he won a Gold medal with the New Zealand eight. At the 1983 World Rowing Championships at Wedau in Duisburg, Germany, he won a gold medal with the New Zealand eight. In 1986 he won a bronze medal in the eight at the Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh.
- "Andy Hay". International Rowing Federation. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Men's Eight – Final". FISA. Archived from the original on 8 October 2015. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
- "Men's Eight – Final". FISA. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Edinburgh 1986 Commonwealth Games". New Zealand Olympic Committee. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "1980's [sic]". Halberg Awards. Retrieved 5 October 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Eight, 1982". New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame. Archived from the original on 13 January 2015. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
| New Zealand Sportsman of the Year
With: Tony Brook, George Keys, Les O'Connell, Dave Rodger, Mike Stanley, Andrew Stevenson, Chris White, and Roger White-Parsons
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|