Ardmore, Oklahoma micropolitan area
- Places with more than 20,000 inhabitants
- Ardmore (Principal city)
- Places with 1,000 to 5,000 inhabitants
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 500 inhabitants
- Unincorporated places
As of the census of 2000, there were 54,452 people, 21,434 households, and 15,205 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 78.93% White, 6.72% African American, 7.96% Native American, 0.55% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 1.53% from other races, and 4.28% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.47% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $30,982, and the median income for a family was $37,471. Males had a median income of $30,021 versus $20,728 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $16,080.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)". 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Archived from the original (CSV) on 2010-06-15. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2008-01-31.