Assassin in the Limelight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Assassin in the Limelight|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Robert Ross|
|Directed by||Barnaby Edwards|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||May 2008|
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe — Maggie Stables
- Robert Knox — Leslie Phillips
- Clara Harris — Lysette Anthony
- John Parker — Eric Loren
- Lizzie Williams — Madeleine Potter
- Henry Clay Ford — Alan Marriott
- John Wilkes Booth — Paul Dubois
- Thomas Eckert — Mikey O'Connor
- This play sees Leslie Phillips reprising his role as Doctor Robert Knox from Medicinal Purposes.
- The aliens in this story were previously in Pier Pressure.
- Eric Loren previously played Mr Diagoras and the Dalek Sec Hybrid in the Tenth Doctor story "Daleks in Manhattan"/"Evolution of the Daleks".
- The sound design and music for this story is by Martin Johnson. Martin composed the music for the stage adaptations of Evil of the Daleks (2006) and The Dalek Masterplan (2007), the latter of which involved Nicholas Briggs.
- The 'limelight' of the title is a reference to the stage lighting of the era which assassin John Wilkes Booth would have been in as an actor, but is also a play on the phrase "in the limelight" being a reference to a person being the object of attention.