Ayala Center Cebu
|Address||Cebu Business Park, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City|
|Opening date||November 1994|
|No. of stores and services||680|
|Total retail floor area||240,688 square metres (2,590,740 sq ft)|
Ayala Center Cebu is a large shopping mall at the Cebu Business Park in Cebu City, Philippines. It is the first Ayala Shopping Center located outside Metro Manila. It was opened in 1994, and is owned by Ayala Malls.
On an average day, more than 85,000 people visit Ayala Center Cebu, with the figure increasing to 135,000 on weekends.
On October 30, 2008, Ayala Center Cebu unveiled "The Terraces", a P600-million project which developed the lagoon area to a food and beverage strip.
The mall has added over 200 stores in its new wing. Forty of the 200 outlets opened last December 11, 2013 during the unveiling of the mall’s expansion.
The P2.9 billion four-level retail expansion completes the retail master plan of ACC, with an additional 36,500 square meters of gross leasable area.
- Finalist, Best Shopping Center of the Year (Philippine Retailer's Association and Department of Trade and Industry, 2002)
- June 15, 2015: The Roof & Ceiling at Cinema 5 collapsed around 8:50pm where the Sprinkler system come top off the Acoustic board were the collapsed of the ceiling in third floor of the mall, nine people with injuries were taken to the hospital. 
- March 20, 2016: A woman tried to commit suicide by attempting to jump from the 4th floor. Luckily, a rescuer managed to catch her before she could fall.
- Philippine Daily Inquirer - Cebuanos develop shopping, leisure habits Archived February 26, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Watch Roof Ceiling Of Ayala Center Cebu Cinema". TV5. Retrieved 2015-06-16.