|Location||705 Washington St., Beaufort, South Carolina|
|Area||9.9 acres (4.0 ha)|
|Architectural style||Other, Federal|
|Part of||Beaufort Historic District (#69000159)|
|NRHP reference #||72001191|
|Added to NRHP||November 15, 1972|
|Designated NHLDCP||November 7, 1973|
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Fant, Mrs. James W. (November 8, 1969). "Historic Beaufort" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory (includes 1969 nomination and 1998 update). National Park Service. Retrieved 2015-04-22.
- Rufh, Nancy R. (September 5, 1972). "Old Barnwell House" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Barnwell-Gough House, Beaufort County (705 Washington St., Beaufort)". National Register Properties in South Carolina. South Carolina Department of Archives and History. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- Media related to Barnwell-Gough House at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. SC-542, "Elizabeth Barnwell Gough House, 705 Washington Street, Beaufort, Beaufort County, SC", 22 photos, 15 data pages, 3 photo caption pages, supplemental material
|This article about a property in Beaufort County, South Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in South Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|