Bejoy Nambiar in January 2013
12 April 1979|
Kannur, Kerala, India
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Director, story writer, screenwriter|
Juhi Babbar (m. 2007–2009)|
Sheetal Menon (m. 2015)
Bejoy Nambiar (Malayalam: ബിജോയ് നമ്പ്യാർ; born 12 April 1979) is an Indian film director, and screenwriter known for his work in Bollywood. He is mostly known for his critically acclaimed short films, Rahu and Reflections, starring Mohanlal. He was the winner of Sony PIX’ s Gateway to Hollywood, as the best director judged by Ashok Amritraj, Rajat Kapoor and Anurag Basu. He marked his feature film debut with the thriller Shaitan (2011). His second feature film was a bilingual gangster-comedy film called David. His latest Bollywood film was Wazir (2016), starring Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar. He has also directed a short video 'Sachinocalypse' for All India Bakchod. He was one of the jury members for India Film Project in 2013.
He was married to Juhi Babbar on 27 June 2007 after a two-year courtship; the couple divorced in January 2009. He then married his long-time girlfriend Sheetal Menon in a traditional Malayali wedding in Kerala on 27 December 2015.
|2005||Reflections||Yes||Yes||Yes||N/A||Silent and Short film|
|2014||Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi||Yes||Hindi|
|2017||Solo||Yes||Yes||Yes||Malayalam and Tamil||October 5|
- "Bejoy Nambiar". Retrieved February 2016. Check date values in:
- "Reflections-Short film-Mohanlal". youtube. 15 May 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Your gateway to Hollywood". youtube. 22 November 2007. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Bejoy is winner of Sony Pix's Gateway". businessofcinema. 14 May 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Shot Cuts: Helping heart". The Hindu. 29 April 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2012.