||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014)|
Bejoy Nambiar in January 2013
April 12, 1979 |
Kochi, Kerala, India
|Occupation||Director, story writer, screenwriter|
Juhi Babbar (2007–2009)
Bejoy Nambiar (Malayalam: ബിജോയ് നമ്പ്യാർ; born April 12, 1979) is an Indian story writer, screenwriter and director. He is mostly known for his critically acclaimed short films, Rahu and Reflections, starring Mohanlal. He was the winner of Sony PIX’ s Gateway to Hollywood, as the best director judged by Ashok Amritraj, Rajat Kapoor and Anurag Basu.
He marked his feature film debut with the Hindi film Shaitan (2011). His second feature film was a bilingual gangster-comedy film called David. He has also directed a short video 'Sachinocalypse' for All India Bakchod. He was one of the jury member for India Film Project in 2013.
He was married to Juhi Babbar on 27 June 2007 after a two-year courtship; the couple divorced in January 2009. He got hitched to his long-time girlfriend Sheetal Menon in a traditional Malayali wedding in Kerala on Dec 27, 2015.
|2005||Reflections||Silent film||Short film|
|2014||Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi||Hindi||Producer|
- "Bejoy Nambiar". Retrieved February 2016.
- "Reflections-Short film-Mohanlal". youtube. 15 May 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Your gateway to Hollywood". youtube. 22 November 2007. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Bejoy is winner of Sony Pix’s Gateway". businessofcinema. 14 May 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Shot Cuts: Helping heart". The Hindu. 29 April 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2012.