Beyer Boulevard station
|San Diego Trolley station|
|Location||4035 Beyer Boulevard
San Diego, CA
|Owned by||San Diego Metropolitan Transit System|
|Connections||Bus Routes 906, 907|
Beyer Blvd is a station of the Blue Line on the San Diego Trolley. It is located in San Ysidro neighborhood of the city. The stop serves as a park and ride commuter center in addition to providing access to the surrounding residential areas.
This station was originally scheduled to undergo renovation starting December 2014, as part of the Trolley Renewal Project, though actual renovation construction didn't begin until January 2015; it reopened with a renovated station platform in June 2015.
Platforms and tracks
|Northbound||■ Blue Line||toward America Plaza (Iris Avenue)|
|Southbound||■ Blue Line||toward San Ysidro Transit Center (Terminus)|
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. December 4, 2014. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- "Construction Advisory Trolley Station Closures & Detours: Beyer Boulevard Trolley Station" (pdf). San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. December 3, 2014. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- "Trolley Renewal Project". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. 2014. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- San Diego MTS [@sdmts] (January 20, 2015). "#TrolleyRenewal Update: Beyer Blvd Trolley Station service transferred to its temporary platform today. Stay tuned for more news!" (Tweet). Retrieved 2015-08-07 – via Twitter.
- San Diego MTS [@sdmts] (June 16, 2015). "#TrolleyRenewal continues to make progress: Permanent platform in operation at Beyer Blvd & parking at Iris to be restored tmrw!" (Tweet). Retrieved 2015-08-07 – via Twitter.
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. July 10, 2015. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|