Bram Stoker Award for Best Anthology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Winners and nominees
Nominees are listed below the winner(s) for each year.
- 1998: Horrors! 365 Scary Stories, edited by Stefan Dziemianowicz, Martin H. Greenberg & Robert Weinberg
- 1999: 999: New Stories of Horror and Suspense, edited by Al Sarrantonio
- 2000: The Year's Best Fantasy & Horror, 13th Annual Collection, edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling
- 2001: Extremes 2: Fantasy and Horror from the Ends of the Earth, edited by Brian A. Hopkins
- 2002: The Darker Side, edited by John Pelan
- 2003: Borderlands 5, edited by Elizabeth Monteleone and Thomas F. Monteleone
- 2004: The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror, 17th Annual, edited by Ellen Datlow, Kelly Link and Gavin Grant
- 2005: Dark Delicacies, edited by Jeff Gelb and Del Howison
- 2006: (tie)
- 2007: Five Strokes to Midnight edited by Gary Braunbeck and Hank Schwaeble
- 2008: Unspeakable Horror edited by Vince A. Liaguno and Chad Helder
- 2009: He is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson edited by Christopher Conlon
- 2010: Haunted Legends edited by Ellen Datlow and Nick Mamatas
- 2011: Demons: Encounters with the Devil and his Minions, Fallen Angels and the Possessed edited by John Skipp
- 2012: Shadow Show edited by Mort Castle and Sam Weller
- 2013: After Death… edited by Eric J. Guignard
- "About the Bram Stoker Awards". HWA Website. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "Past Bram Stoker Nominees & Winners". HWA Website. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "2011 Bram Stoker Award Nominees & Winners". Official HWA website. Retrieved 18 March 2014.