Bunny slippers are a type of slipper in the shape of a cartoon rabbit. Media references to bunny slippers occur as early as 1946 and advertisements date back as far as 1931. Past and current manufacturers and distributors of bunny slippers include Runaway Rabbit Creations of Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States.
- Bruce, Ellen (March 6, 1946). "Bunny Slippers". Chicago Daily Tribune (Chicago, Ill.). p. 23. Retrieved 2009-04-12.
- San Jose News - Dec 12, 1931, P. 48
- Ward, Karla (December 4, 2006). "ENTREPRENEURS SET OUT TO FILL THE YEARNING MANY PEOPLE FEEL FOR BIG-EARED SLIPPERS". Lexington Herald-Leader (Lexington, KY). Retrieved 2009-04-12.
- Adams, Rachel (December 6, 2005). "Another Cinderella story...". Daily News (Bowling Green, Kentucky). Retrieved 2009-04-12.
- Adams, Rachel (February 18, 2006). "Bunny slipper invasion: Law firm celebrates National Wear Your Bunny Slippers to Work Day with cake, bunnies". The Daily News (Bowling Green, Kentucky). Retrieved 2009-04-12.