From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Burton Pidsea shown within the East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Population||944 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||155 mi (249 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
Other local amenities include a bowls club.
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Burton Pidsea CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Burton Pidsea CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 May 2008.
- "St Peter, Burton Pidsea; Diocese of York". Achurchnearyou.com. Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- "Burton Pidsea Memorial Hall (Back Lane, Burton Pidsea, Hull)". The List. 21 December 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- Historic England. "Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul (1083494)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 4.