|Developer(s)||Digital Atlantic Corp.|
|Initial release||10 December 1999|
11.40 / 9 January 2019
|Operating system||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Available in||English, German, French, Spanish|
|Type||Data recovery software, optical disc authoring software|
CDRoller is a utility for CD and DVD data recovery. It supports a wide set of CD and DVD formats, including HD DVD and Blu-ray. CDRoller has the ability to read CD and DVD with UDF File System written by Roxio and Ahead Nero software. It allows users to find the VOB files on mini DVD when recorded video cannot be played due to a failure of camcorder, or disc finalization was accidentally interrupted. The built-in "Split Video" converts the recovered VOB data into generic MPEG-2 files that can be played back on "standard" Windows Media Player. CDRoller can also extract the pictures (JPEG files) from 8 cm CD-R/CD-RW, created by Sony Mavica CD digital camera.
- CDRoller FAQs - File and Data Recovery Toolset
- Download CDRoller - Data Recovery Toolset
- Paul Goldenberg. 2007-10-01. "Recover Lost Data from CD and DVD Media"
- Jon Jacobi, 2008-12-31. "Recover Data from Optical Media With CDRoller". PC World.
- Jacobi, Jon (2009-01-30). "CDRoller review". PC Advisor.
- "Retrieve irreplaceable DVD video off 8cm discs". CDRoller. 14 May 2008. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Shinder, D.L.; Cross, M. (2008). Scene of the Cybercrime. Scene of the Cybercrime: Computer Forensics Handbook Series. Elsevier Science. p. 317. ISBN 978-0-08-048699-4.
- Евгеньевич, С.Г. (2011). Искусство восстановления данных. Аппаратные средства (in Russian). БХВ-Петербург. p. 294. ISBN 978-5-9775-0618-2.
|This computer data storage-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|